While you are welcome to email us your prayer requests, we really are not an intercessory prayer ministry. Deliverance is done face-to-face (or ear-to-ear with a telephone). Our ministry is to command the demons to come out of you on a personal level, something which is not accomplished through intercessory prayer. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Before contacting us for ministry, we recommend that you do the following (not necessarily in this order):
- Ask the Lord in prayer to guide you and wait in stillness to hear His voice.
- Ask Him to help you create a list of demons that need to be cast out, curses (generational, charismatic, self-imposed) that need to be broken. Ask Him to show you in dreams and visions buried memories and the things that torment you. Ask Him whom you need to forgive and make a list. Write, write, write! Spend several days or weeks on this exercise.
- Read our books which can be purchased on this site, particularly Power to Tread.
- Read as many pages as you can on our site.
- Go to our links page and visit Lake Hamilton Bible Camp and Demonbuster, particularly.
- Read as much as you can on spiritual warfare and deliverance. Read books by Derek Prince especially.
- Once you are armed with knowledge and understanding from your studies, and your list that God has given you from your prayer time with Him, then you are ready for a successful deliverance.
- One additional step we would like to add is to ask your pastor to minister deliverance to you. If he says he does not know how to do that or that he doesn’t do that, ask him why. Then consider whether you should stay at that church, or pray for him/her to have wisdom and understanding about this vital function that all pastors should be doing.
The more detailed the information you give us and the more clearly you write, the better we can respond.
And one last thing you should know…
We don’t have a magic wand…and your deliverance is not up to us. It is up to the Lord God and you who want deliverance. God uses us as a tool, but the power is His, not ours. The responsibility for freedom falls mainly on the person wanting deliverance.
Why? Because you or your ancestors opened the door for the demons to enter, and the demons remained in the family line. You may have, for a variety of reasons, received curses from several sources, which the demons came to work out.
So, if you want to get rid of them, cooperate with us and our request for background information. Be open about your life, be truthful about what you tell us. Be truthful about repentance. We need to figure out the legal rights the demons have to live in you, and we can’t do it without information. We need to destroy those legal rights so the demon cannot stay. “Confess your sins one to another.”
For some, getting answers out of them is like pulling teeth. If you want to keep your secrets, then you are going to keep your demons.